November 13, 2007


With the holidays coming up, check out Daily Creator Sarah Avery's SAVERY line of handmade purses and dolls. Here's her official blurb:
Each Savery for delicious living is a handmade, one of a kind expression. There are no patterns, no forms, no reproductions. Truly. I design, crochet, stitch, assemble, name and label each bag in my Burbank home. A one-woman operation, there are no sweatshops; no farmed out assembly. I create each bag with my own two hands. Once completed, each bag is given a woman’s name. Perhaps the name of a woman who has inspired, moved, loved, encouraged, or impressed me; perhaps simply a name that suits my feeling about the bag. You will find the name of your Savery original stitched in the lining. These bags are more than an accessory. They’re personality, comfort, attitude, style. Savery handbags are season-less, timeless, ageless, and priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment