In response to the current economic downturn, NYFA is opening its Affordable Workspace program to artists and organizations who have been directly affected by the recession—be it through loss of office space, employment, etc. Activity must be arts, literary, or culture-related; artists and organizations working in all genres, graphic designers, creative writers, journalists, and art historians are welcome to apply.
Affordable Workspace Program Benefits:
- A private workstation within the NYFA space dedicated to you
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Meeting space available by appointment (in NYFA’s small conference room and library)
- Free scanning (black and white)
- Free printing quota of 200 pages per month (discounted printing fee for larger printing projects)
- Discounted rate for copying
- Fully equipped kitchen with hot coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Individual phone service available for additional fee
For more information and an application, click here.
New York Foundation for the Arts
20 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201