November 30, 2006

give thanks

GRATITUDE: A FEELING OF THANKFULNESS AND APPRECIATION

Before we move on to December and onto our next series of exercises, let’s give thanks for everything we’ve learned in November.

I am grateful I downloaded all of my music into my computer and it is organized, finally!

I am thankful that Louise made me a wonderful CD as part of her exercises!

I am grateful for another month of creativity.

I am beyond grateful that I don’t have to work a safety job so I can be an artist every day and I pray that continues!!!

I am grateful that I’ve been humming and singing during my day.

I am grateful for this new blog and the discipline it creates in me to put creativity first every morning.

TODAY’S CREATIVITY CHALLENGE:

Think about this past month and make a gratitude list. Write down at least five statements of thankfulness and remember, thank yourself for taking on a new way of exploring the world and your creativity.

And one last exercise - pick five or six CDs that you no longer want/need and swap them with a friend or organize a group swap so you end up with 5 or 6 CDs that are new to you. Do this every couple of months so you have new music for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment