December 06, 2006

kidding around

Daily Creator I. L. sends this suggestion to us:

"Wow! I love it! Being a mom of young children I have no problem embracing these ideas. At the moment I'm thinking, let's play charades, write our own captions to comics, (draw comics then pass to the right, write caption and share.) We could put on a mix of eclectic music and do a "freeze" dance in the different styles. We can do a messy art project in my back yard or decorate cookies for holiday gifts, etc., etc., as you can see I get pretty silly with ideas!"

TODAY'S CREATIVITY CHALLENGE:

What is a silly thing, that you used to do as a child, that you NEVER allow yourself to do now?

Maybe you used to love to dance in your living room or you chased butterflies or you did funny voices to drive your brother crazy or you liked building secret forts out of your bed sheets.

Maybe it wasn't something "silly", maybe you loved to swim or you loved horses or you loved baking.

Think of three things that seem "silly" or "childish" to you but stir up feelings of fun, naughtiness or excitement.

Do atleast one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment